Last Updated on August 31, 2021.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On any of our Sites.
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and any of our Sites.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from our Sites or from an app store, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Us or any third party.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on this Site.
INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
We may store the information you submit to or through the Site. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide Site functionality, improve Site quality, personalize the user experience, provide customer support, message you and comply with legal obligations. Among the information you submit to or through the Site, please note:
- Account Registration: Some of our sites may require you to register. If so, you must provide a valid email address to sign up for an Account on the Site. In addition, you may provide us with your full name, phone number, and address. When you sign up for an account, we opt you in to receive emails and text messages from us by default.
Messaging: If you exchange messages with others through the Site, we may store these messages to deliver them.
COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition to the information you submit to or through the Site, we also collect and store information from and about you during your use of the Site. We use this information to analyze and track user behavior, personalize your experience, associate it with other information about you, provide the functionality and improve the quality of the Site, and help comply with legal obligations. We collect this information in a few different ways:
- Server Logs: Our servers log information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. Our servers also log information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
We do not rent, share, sell or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, please note the following:
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users affiliates, or the public.
- Links: The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third-party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third-party websites.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Please note that the messages you send or receive using the Site are only private to the extent that you and the sender/recipient keep them private. For example, we do not have any control over whether a recipient of one of your personal messages publicly posts it or its contents.
The Site is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 18. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us via email at email@example.com. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the minor’s account.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. The safety and security of your information also depends on you.